ABOUT VERDEGO AERO, INC.
VerdeGo Aero is an aircraft propulsion technology company committed to powering the highest performance electric aircraft of all sizes. The VerdeGo team is passionate about enabling hybrid-electric powerplants to create a next generation of flying machines. This is not an incremental change but rather the 3rd major revolution of aircraft propulsion in the 120-year history of powered flight, disrupting the industry in ways not seen since the advent of the jet engine 75 years ago. Innovations in propulsion always lead to step changes in aircraft design. Aircraft and missions that were previously only seen in Sci-Fi fiction like flying taxis and airliners that take off vertically are becoming a reality through environmentally friendly high performance hybrid systems. VerdeGo’s hardware centric, reality bound philosophy has already delivered flight ready systems for R&D flight test applications. VerdeGo is one of the few companies in this technology space that has both product-based customer revenue and strategic investment. VerdeGo Aero’s headquarters is at the “World’s Most Famous Beach”, in warm and relaxed Daytona Beach, Florida. Daytona Beach is the home of the Daytona 500 NASCAR race, bike weeks, jeep week and the collegial environment of the largest university focusing on aviation and aerospace, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
VerdeGo is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the product management team. This role could be described as “marketing admin+.” This person will be responsible for driving the administrative element of VerdeGo’s participation in trade shows and conferences, including but not limited to show or conference registration, individual or group registration of VerdeGo attendees, completion of required forms, production and coordination of VerdeGo show assets including marketing collateral and properties, facilitation of shipping properties to and from the event, etc. The Marketing Assistant will support VerdeGo’s social media presence by creating posts, primarily on LinkedIn, promoting VerdeGo’s presence at the show and highlighting any VerdeGo speakers.
Outside of specific events, the Marketing Assistant will support distribution of VerdeGo press releases and associated social media posts. Updating of Customer Resource Management (CRM) by entering business card information and running reports.
The Marketing Assistant reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Completes VerdeGo registration at trade shows and conferences and arranges payment
- Completes individual or group registration of VerdeGo participants at shows and conferences
- Coordinates creation of marketing collateral – flyers, brochures, pop-up displays, etc. – and when appropriate other display properties
- Facilitates shipping of collateral and properties to the show and back
- Creates social media posts supporting events in which VerdeGo is participating
- Distributes press releases to a designated press list
- Posts press releases to social media
- Inputs information into CRM software, runs requested reports
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with using a personal computer, navigation of the worldwide web
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Multitasking – able to drive multiple tasks forward in parallel
- Flexibility to address rapidly-shifting priorities
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Associates degree in public relations, marketing or business
Apply now and be part of the team that’s powering the electric flight revolution!
VerdeGo Aero, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
WE ARE REDEFINING HYBRID ELECTRIC PROPULSION
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- The option to participate in VerdeGo Aero’s stock options program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- And more!
Nothing matters more to VerdeGo Aero than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
To conform with International Traffic in Arms Regulars (ITAR), you must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or actively working towards obtaining the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.